When I was supposed to be doing things tonight I accidently went on Youtube and looked up clips of Gizmo being cute, and watched them over and over for like a long time. How could I not really?
On a heavier note I've been romanticising autumn days and this past summer. I can feel the impending winter whipping at my hair and today I thought that it was okay. Turn Turn Turn by The Birds seems appropriate to reference. I'm taking life slowly at the moment, one day at a time and not committing to lots of things. Then I made a playlist:
1. The Ballad of El Goodo - Big Star
2. Autumn - Edgar Winter & The Edgar Winter Group
3. She's Gonna Let You Down - America
4. Hushabye Mountain - Bobbie Gentry
5. Stephanie Says - The Velvet Underground
6. Albatross - Fleetwood Mac
7. Forever Young - Joan Baez
8. When You Close Your Eyes - Carly Simon
Autumn, the wind blows colder than summer.
Autumn, my loves gone with another.