I've been in bed all afternoon staring at the pile of books just a few days ago I was so enthusiastically devouring. I think my body was just holding out until after the honours interview and now I've succumb to a stuffy nose and lethargy. I look at the books and I just can't lift my heavy arms to scoop one up, let alone open my heavy eyelids and use my heavy brain to read. While mentally idling and subsequently recovering, to fend off destructive spirits I made this definitive 'Cheer Up Charlie' playlist. Download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?hstudf1s72tcf I hope you like it.
1. The World is Waiting for the Sunrise - Les Paul and Mary Ford
2. Walk and Talk (Demo) - The Velvet Underground
3. Manana (Is Soon Enough For Me) - Peggy Lee
4. Black or White - Michael Jackson
5. You Are The Light - Jens Lekman
6. He Can Only Hold Her - Amy Winehouse
7. The Impression That I Get - Mighty Mighty Bosstones
8. Sympathy For The Devil - The Rolling Stones
9. Shake Your Tailfeather - Ray Charles
10. Cry Baby - The Bonnie Sisters
11. Toot, Toot, Tootsie (Goo'bye) - Al Jolson
12. Move On Up - Curtis Mayfield
MRS. BUCKET: Charlie, you'll get your chance. One day
things will change.
CHARLIE: When? When will they change?
MRS. BUCKET: Probably when you least expect it. See you